Health industry business leaders, in-house legal counsel, compliance executives and investors will learn strategies to proactively manage and effectively respond to compliance risks, private whistleblower activity, regulatory and policy changes, government investigations and litigation. This complimentary, full-day program will explore the rapidly evolving legal risks and challenges in healthcare today, including:
- When Criminal Cases go to Trial: How to be ready for the day you hoped to avoid!
- Virtual Healthcare: Navigating Risks in the Era of 'Restaurant - Menu Medicine'
- Inside the Beltway: Key Healthcare Issues Coming Down the Pipeline in Congress, HHS and the Supreme Court
- The Increasing Government Focus on Non-Traditional Healthcare Investors
- The Latest AKS and Stark Developments and How to Navigate These Landmines
- Best Practices to Handle Complex Employee Situations (How NOT to Create a Whistleblower)